- Brynich Cottages beneath the Brecon Beacons
- Castle Farm in the Black Mountains
- Baddegai Cottage in the Brecon Beacons
- Cosy Fireplace at Priory Mill Cottage
- Twin bedroom in the Couryard wing, Penpont
- Merryfields Barn above Crickhowell
- Kitchen at Pips - Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages
- Cefncoedbach Cottages
Cosy cottages on sleepy lanes, quirky barn conversions, grand houses perched on hillsides with glorious views – we do this type of holiday well in this part of Wales.
Book your own hideaway and you’ll have far more room to stretch out than you would in a hotel or a B&B. If you’re visiting with friends and family, you could rent a couple of nearby properties for the perfect combination of privacy and companionship. You may have to commit to a week or more, starting on a set day of the week. However, many properties also offer shorter stays, particularly in low season.
Local Businesses6 of 90
Tyn y Cae
Tyny Cae is alarge Victorian Country Houseset within spacious grounds (2 ac...
Holt Farm Holiday Cottages
Holt Farm offers luxury group accommodation near Hay-on-Wye. If you want a ...
Honeysuckle cottage is really spacious and suitable for a family or a small...
Choose from dog-friendly houses, working farm cottages, seaside hideaways a...
Castle Farm House
Castle Farm sits in the heart of the Black Mountains in South Wales. It's a...
A Welsh stone holiday cottage in the Brecon Beacons National Park with a co...