- Brynich Cottages beneath the Brecon Beacons
- Castle Farm in the Black Mountains
- Baddegai Cottage in the Brecon Beacons
- Cosy Fireplace at Priory Mill Cottage
- Twin bedroom in the Couryard wing, Penpont
- Merryfields Barn above Crickhowell
- Kitchen at Pips - Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages
- Cefncoedbach Cottages
Cosy cottages on sleepy lanes, quirky barn conversions, grand houses perched on hillsides with glorious views – we do this type of holiday well in this part of Wales.
Book your own hideaway and you’ll have far more room to stretch out than you would in a hotel or a B&B. If you’re visiting with friends and family, you could rent a couple of nearby properties for the perfect combination of privacy and companionship. You may have to commit to a week or more, starting on a set day of the week. However, many properties also offer shorter stays, particularly in low season.
Local Businesses6 of 91
Brecon Country Holidays
HALF TERM DATES AVAILABLE Please enquire Tel 07743052146* DATESAVAILABLE fo...
Castle Farm House
Castle Farm sits in the heart of the Black Mountains in South Wales. It's a...
Nestling in the beautiful Crai Valley in the heart of the Brecon Beacons Na...
Featured in 'In the Footsteps of Alexander Cordell' by author Chris Barber,...
The Neuadd Cottages
Great views, walks from the door.... The Neuadd holiday cottages are locate...
Winnies Hayloft sits on the brow of the hill in Bwlch on the road between B...